Children 14 years of age and older
Our center provides three programs; the academic program, the speech language therapy program, the occupational and physical therapy program, the behavioral program, and the mental health support program. Depending on the individual’s assessment results, he/she will receive highly specialized and intense instructional services. Our services are offered either 1:1 or in a group setting with a 1:3 student to staff ratio to ensure each student receives the tailored attention needed to reduce frustration and foster success.
All students will have access to the following:
- Evidence based practice, which enables the team to evaluate and understand the effectiveness of the support given, as well as include the student in their therapeutic plan.
- Professional and trained Special Educator and paraprofessional.
- Licensed allied health therapists, including speech and language therapists, occupational therapists, physical therapists, applied behavior analysts, sensory integration services, cognitive behavior therapy, and much more.
- Mental health program that provides the intensive treatment. Our program uses a skill-based approach, including emotional management and problem-solving. Through cognitive behavior therapy, students will improve their perception of self, situations, and events around them.
- Transitional and pre-vocational programs for those preparing to return to school or move towards independence.